Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Striving for Perfection!

I Live to Love, Because I Love to Live!

What am I really doing?
in Pursuit of Happiness, throughout all the strife, my goal as a human being is to find a perfection within myself that will satisfy me fully. And the only way that I can satisfy myself is when I try to satisfy others...

But the fact that I can never be satisfied, because I am imperfect, is a cause of my ...sense of satisfaction.

What gives me most strength everyday, is my understanding that I know that when I wake up people love me. Not to sound like a pretentious jerk, but I can say with Confidence and JOY that I am blessed to have people in my life who genuinely do care about my well being and my existence.

What Saddens me the most, and is a cause of my drama and uneasiness toward life, is that there might be some people in this world who aren't lucky enough to HAVE anyone, or who are in a position where they feel they HAVE NO ONE!

Even when I feel alone, I am never Lonely.

What I want out of this life is a meaningful world where LOVE is in the air...all over, simultaneously, ubiquitous.
A sense of PERFECTION in a World of IMPERFECTION...


Because isn't that what Love truly is in the end?

Finding perfection in things that are imperfect?
That is Why I Love, and will Never STOP Loving





YOU!


Love will always be close to my heart...

(Directed for Everyone, and No one)

No comments: