Monday, April 6, 2009

Passion of the Student!!! A week of School left, and It's Holy Week!

It's been a while since I last posted. I've been searching for inspiration on a next blog topic, for the past 4 months. Something that I learned in my creative writing class is that, I personally, struggle and think too much on what I feel is inspirational, or what I should be writing about. This is more of a flaw for me.
I feel like I need to develop the PERFECT blog post...well that's not possible.

Look at this, already I've gone into a tangent.

Anyway, it's Last week of my 3rd year at UofT, and it so happens to land on HOLY WEEK!
I pray that things will work out for the good in the end. 2 things to look forward to, End of School, and of course EASTER Celebration!

If anything its like an omen in a way...(but not really I'm just developing a crazy context as a form of procrastination)...Since it IS HOLY WEEK, a week involving the Passion of the Christ...This also kind of plays a part in the Passion of the student! I am a student, figuratively and literally. I study Life, and Im always learning something new everyday.
I must endure and suffer through these Exams and Assignments, and do my best on them...only then will I be able Raise* myself up and enjoy the Easter Celebration and fully accept my beloved Summer Vacation...

No comments: