Tuesday, November 10, 2009

MUSIC IS MY LIFE!!!!

How can this sound penetrate my ears
in such beautifully rendered rhythmic patterns?
The musical genius
Producer
transmits alluring reverberation

boom boom, boom boom...

Inflicting
deep emotions
straight into my soul.
The beat of my heart
flows parallel
with the beats of my life.

Like the poet laureate deeming for glory incognito
bleeding ink on the page
composing meter
rhyme, and free verse
in thoughts, in sound

I take note,
of each precious
Note
entering my brain.

Every step I take,
brings me Miles closer to my destination,
every sound I hear,
from this musical inclination
that yearns within me,

Establishes melody
through the wake of my day.
My urge to express my innermost thoughts,
become explicated
when these invisible waves
transported by my ears,
Ignite my imagination

I love music!

The way it sends me spine tingling sensations
which decodes its glorious declarations
of beat, and sound
I love life!
I receive pleasure in the pauses
between each note
allowing me time to appreciate
for a nanosecond,
the sound it produced.
This is how I live.

Breathing in every moment
appreciating the pauses
between each breath
so that I can recognize each note
composed in my work,
of daily living.
The harmony, gentleness, and flow,
that the cars, people, and nature
Dictate,
Transcend
the realm of this globe.

All these pleasures I see around me
resonate strongly within me

Trumpet horn blast
from people driving too fast
to the cries of joy
from the Ink drenched paper people employ
to Saxophone sounds in hallways underground
lovely blown

Life is what you make it
I make music.

Music is my life

Signed,
The Poet


re: john robinson- Black Gold



Stacey Epps- Deep

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

poet LG you're spitting this on the mixtape bro.. this week. i'm serious. call me.

Unknown said...

I REALLY LIKE THIS.